We are uniting DRB Systems®, Unitec®, NoPileups™, Suds Creative™ and Sage Microsystems™ under one masterbrand with a singular goal: To help all car wash operators squeeze every ounce of profitability out of their investments.
We do this with:
Data insights and solutions that predictably drive throughput and revenue.
Reliable, intuitive software and hardware innovations that delight consumers and are secure, simple to service and easy to use.
Best-in-class support team, available 24/7 and passionate about keeping car washes running and optimized.
Let’s EXPLORE GROWTH together, have some fun and take your car wash business beyond where you ever thought possible.
For over a third of a century, DRB’s journey has been about helping entrepreneurs discover the American dream of running and growing a business. We supported – and often drove – an unprecedented era of growth in the car wash industry. We’ve helped operators limit weather impacts with unlimited wash plans, improve customer experiences with advanced technology and tap hidden growth potential with uptime and monitoring services.
Now operators are navigating a new set of frontiers: ever-increasing competition, consolidation and rising consumer expectations. More than ever, operators need to maximize production and revenue.
With the same pioneering spirit that has driven us from the beginning, DRB is constantly evolving to help operators conquer their challenges and chart new paths to growth. We combine deep data and industry insights and best-in-class support with intuitive technology to help operators squeeze every ounce of profitability out of their investments.
DRB sweats your assets. We love the car wash business as much as you do, and our sole purpose is to combine our passion, insights and innovations to deliver life-changing results.
To profitably grow car wash businesses by increasing uptime and throughput while building sustainable enterprises for generations.
Why are you rebranding?
When DRB Systems and Unitec joined forces in 2016, we brought together two of the most powerful companies in the
automated car wash realm. Soon after, we partnered with NoPileups, Suds Creative and Sage Microsystems. We have found that together,
we truly are more than the sum of our parts.
Now it’s time for our brand to reflect that. We are uniting under the DRB masterbrand with a singular goal: To help all car wash operators squeeze every ounce of profitability out of their investments. We are collectively focused on developing more advanced technology and mining the deep data insights you need to attract more consumers and lock in loyalty.
We’re backing that up with the development of a new platform that will ultimately serve all of our brands. Beyond processing car wash transactions, Patheon™ will help operators unlock insights, influence actions and elevate the user experience so they can forge new paths to growth. Together under one brand and supported by a common platform, operators will find that DRB can help them explore growth regardless of the type of wash they run.
What is changing?
The names of some of our business units are changing:
- DRB Systems will become DRB Tunnel Solutions.
- Unitec will become DRB In-Bay Solutions. The Unitec name will still be associated with the in-bay hardware and software we sell today. EXAMPLE: C-Start® by Unitec, Portal® TI+ by Unitec, Director® by Unitec
- Sage and Suds Creative will retain their current names under the DRB Masterbrand
The DRB logo is changing:
You will start to see this new logo online and throughout our communications along with an updated brand aesthetic and more vibrant brand colors.
This logo will represent the masterbrand. Versions of it will also represent the DRB Tunnel Solutions and DRB In-Bay Solutions business units and products under those units. The Suds Creative and Sage Microsystems logos and brand aesthetics will remain the same.
We have given D-R-B more meaning:
- Data insights and solutions that predictably drive throughput and revenue. Established in 1984, we power more top 50 conveyorized car wash chains than any other technology provider. This gives us an unrivaled ability to pull data and leverage it for car wash growth through thought leadership content, such as the Data Bytes series, technology that helps operators access and leverage their own data and through Suds Creative, which delivers data-driven insights that help operators discover uncharted paths to growth.
- Reliable, intuitive software and hardware innovations that delight consumers, are secure, simple to service and easy to use. From our SiteWatch® point-of-sale system that processes 1 million cars a day to technology that has helped commercialize and advance unlimited wash plans, we’re always looking ahead. Next, we will take the car wash industry into the future with our new platform, Patheon.
- Best-in-class support team, available 24/7 and passionate about keeping car washes running and optimized. Our commitment to the car wash industry is evident in every interaction operators have with our staff, from our long-tenured sales experts through our installation team and after-installation support and beyond.
What's NOT changing?
- Our culture remains committed to our Humble, Hungry and Smart values. That means we work together to go the extra mile for our customers, we take responsibility for our mistakes while always striving for improvement and we always treat our customers how we want to be treated
- Our company remains the same legal entity. All contracts and agreements remain legal and valid. We will continue to work with our partners and customers to ensure their success just like we always have.
- The Unitec name and logo will still be associated with the in-bay hardware and software we sell today.
- Unitec distributors will still resell Unitec hardware and software as they do today.
When is the official launch of the new brand?
The official launch of the new brand is during the week of August 24, 2020. The launch includes the use of the new DRB logo and brand aesthetic online and throughout our communications. A press release is being shared with industry publications, as well.
How does this change affect relationships with vendors, customers, distributors, etc.?
It doesn’t. Our company remains the same legal entity. All contracts and agreements remain legal and valid. We will continue to work with our partners and customers to ensure their success just like we always have.
What is changing for Unitec? Why DRB In-Bay Solutions?
Unitec is becoming DRB In-Bay Solutions to represent its synergy with DRB as we develop advanced technology and services for the unattended and C-Store car wash market. However, because the Unitec name has long been associated with our reliable, rock-solid hardware solutions, the Unitec brand will still be associated with the in-bay POS hardware and software we sell today. EXAMPLE: C-Start® by Unitec, Portal® TI+ by Unitec, etc.
Is the Unitec brand still going to be used? What about the logo?
Yes, the Unitec name and logo will still be associated with the in-bay POS hardware and software.
How will the rebranding change the relationship with Unitec distributors?
It won’t. The Unitec distributors will still resell Unitec hardware and software as they do today.
Will contact information change?
No contact information will change at this time. You may hear new outgoing messages and phone greetings, but our phone numbers and email addresses, including those for support, will remain the same.